Clydesdale Drive, Seamer, Scarborough

£124,600
  • Ref: 12074
  • Type: Semi-Detached House
  • Availability: For Sale
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
  • Tenure: Freehold
  • Make Enquiry
  • Floorplan
  • View EPC

Property Features

  • Semi Detached House
  • Two Bedrooms
  • 70% Shared Ownership
  • Garden And Driveway
  • Recent Construction

Property Summary

FIRST TIME BUYERS, THIS IS THE ONE! SITUATED IN THE EVER POPULAR VILLAGE OF SEAMER THIS WELL LAID OUT TWO BEDROOM MODERN HOUSE IS OFFERED TO THE MARKET WITH A 70% SHARE. PRIVATE OFF ROAD PARKING, WELL APPOINTED REAR GARDEN, AND MODERN THROUGHOUT DUE TO ITS RECENT CONSTRUCTION. This fantastic house when briefly described comprises entrance hall with ground floor w/c, modern kitchen and well-appointed L shaped lounge diner. Patio doors lead out to the rear garden with lawn and patio. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and modern family bathroom. At the front of the property is allocated private parking.

Full Details

MAIN DESCRIPTION FIRST TIME BUYERS, THIS IS THE ONE! SITUATED IN THE EVER POPULAR VILLAGE OF SEAMER THIS WELL LAID OUT TWO BEDROOM MODERN HOUSE IS OFFERED TO THE MARKET WITH A 70% SHARE. PRIVATE OFF ROAD PARKING, WELL APPOINTED REAR GARDEN, AND MODERN THROUGHOUT DUE TO ITS RECENT CONSTRUCTION. This fantastic house when briefly described comprises entrance hall with ground floor w/c, modern kitchen and well-appointed L shaped lounge diner. Patio doors lead out to the rear garden with lawn and patio. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and modern family bathroom. At the front of the property is allocated private parking.

GROUND FLOOR

HALLWAY

CLOAKROOM W/C

KITCHEN 10' 10" x 6' 5" (3.3m x 1.96m)

LOUNGE/DINER 15' 4" x 13' 3" (4.67m x 4.04m) max

FIRST FLOOR

LANDING

BEDROOM 13' 3" x 9' 3" (4.04m x 2.82m)

BEDROOM 13' 3" x 9' 6" (4.04m x 2.9m) max

BATHROOM

GARDEN

DRIVEWAY

NOTE We have been advised that the Vendor own 70% of this property on a shared ownership basis with Heylo Housing.The current rent payable on the remaining 30% is believed to be £143.69 per calendar month, subject to review. Please note: every interested buyer must be assessed for affordability, eligibility and credit worthiness with Heylo Housing.